Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Breakfast

On Sunday morning I have a chance to eat something I don't have time for during the week. This morning it was maple flavored sausage and a cheese omelet with Prairie Jack cheese with parsley and chives. I picked the cheese up yesterday at Whole Foods and even though it cost $5.99 for 8 ounces I consider it worth the price. I also purchased cinnamon and currant english muffins from Foods By George while I was there. I had one last night with butter, peanut butter and orange marmalade. That was a nice treat. The Prairie bread was not in stock again, I was told that they expect a shipment next week. Unfortunately for me, by the time I get back there again who knows if there will be any left.
Since tomorrow is a holiday, I have the day off. Maybe I'll have an english muffin with eggs over easy. I haven't planned any further than that yet but stay tuned. I have polenta in the house and I'm still thinking what I want to serve with it.

No comments: