Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gluten Free Living Magazine

I was diagnosed with celiac about 8 years ago. At that time I dealt with it pretty well. I did miss pizza but I soon found Foods By George and ordered his GF frozen pizza crust and made pizza with veggies that was pretty good. I also discovered Gluten Free Living Magazine and had the pleasure of meeting the editor Ann Whalen. I have been subscribing to her magazine ever since. I even wrote a few articles about exercise and GF foods that were published in her magazine. This magazine is the definitive source for reliable information on GF everything. Whether you are newly diagnosed or an old timer like me you would do well to subscribe to this magazine. It keeps evolving. The info is cutting edge. Ann and her staff are on top of things when it comes to the latest legislation, product information etc...

Which reminds me, continue to read labels because products do change. Kellogg's Corn Pops for example. Once GF -now not. I am now eating Enviro Kids Frosted Flakes. I like them with raisins and 2% milk. It sure beats puffed rice. The GF menu is getting better and better, thank goodness.

No comments: