Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Migraines

I went to the doctor and she said it sounded like I had migraines. I think she is right because it did not go away with Advil, only when I went to sleep did I feel better. She also said my gastritis was acting up. Decaf tomorrow and if I have to go off all coffee for a while I will. I just feel frustrated because I feel like I may have to do an elimination diet to pinpoint triggers and that is really hard. I think when the school year finishes I will be better able to deal with that if necessary. I guess I might lose weight if I'm eating super healthy! Too bad all my pants are already big since I lost 20 pounds recently.

1 comment:

Simply...Gluten-free said...

I feel for you. I suffered with really bad migraines for years. It's been awhile since I have had one thank goodness. Keep your diet really clean and what helps me to detox is to drink unsweetened cranberry juice with lemon and cidr vinegar. I mix 2 ounces cranberry juice with the juice on 1/3 of a lemon and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and 6 oounces of water. I drink this 3 times a day when I am feeling really toxic or trying to detox. Give it a shot and see if it helps and good luck with those headaches.