Sunday, June 14, 2009

Going Bananas

Well, my headaches are better and this may be a stretch but I think I'll give bananas some of the credit. I felt a headache coming on, ate a banana, and felt better. Coincidence? Who knows. But bananas are a healthy food and when I had a bad virus my potassium was so low I had to take a potassium supplement. Since bananas are high in potassium, maybe it is something my body needed.
I had a blueberry pancake for breakfast, that was good. I also picked up some of the Foods by George english muffins that I love, they are great with a fried egg or peanut butter and orange marmalade. And I'm making lasagna for dinner. I'll have to go easy on that one. But I bought part skim mozzarella and ricotta. There are so many good foods and I seem to be doing better with my stomach/headache problems for now.

No comments: