Sunday, April 27, 2008

Getting Lazy

Sunday night dinner. I was thinking about stuffed peppers and I may do them tomorrow. However, tonight I marinated the thin sliced chicken cutlets in the Goya marinade, added pepper and coated them with Pamela's Baking mix when I was ready to cook them. The cutlets were like butter, so tender when cooked in the non stick pan with the extra virgin olive oil. I chopped garlic for the broccoli and opened a can of corn. Quick and easy. Oh, I also made tapioca pudding with raisins, sprinkled it with nutmeg and cinnamon.
As for the stuffed peppers, I will get the rice from the Chinese take out, mix it with the chop meat, onion, garlic and seasonings. Boil the green peppers for 5 minutes. Fill and top with cheese, then bake. I wonder how it would be with red or yellow peppers?

No comments: