Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fresh lemon-limeade


Well, you do not have to worry about gluten with this one. I had purchased 5 lemons because it was cheaper per lemon than just buying the one I needed for my salmon. So, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. For every 2 tablespoons of lemon juice you use 1/2 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar (of course to taste). I also had a lime lying around so I threw that in and the 3 to 1 ratio of lemon and lime was so nice. I often make limeade using the same recipe from my Puerto Rican Cookbook!
You can see my new food processor in the background. I haven't used it yet. I'll have to check out the french fry slicer!

1 comment:

Lynn Barry said...

Limeade...sounds good although I usually have reflux after drunking acidy drinks but this one is too good to pass on. THANKS~