Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lasagna


Today I made lasagna. I did not have to make the sauce, that was already made and it had sausage and fresh basil in it. And it was a homemade sauce, I do not use jar sauce. I used Tinkyada lasagna, and it was good. It will taste even better tomorrow when all the flavors come together even more. It is always a little messy the first day. I can not resist picking while I'm preparing it, so it is a little bit of a dairy overload. I guess I should have thought to take the photo before we ate!

Lunch was chickpea salad with onion and cucumber, salsa and the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to taste. Of course, pepper and a little oregano. I was going to serve the salad over arugula but I got my manicure and did not feel like stopping at the store on the way home.
Desert was Pamela's chocolate chip and walnut cookies. Two are more than enough for me.

1 comment:

ABSOLUTELY NOT MARTHA said...

hi lynn,
i just added you to my blogroll. if you still want I BLOG MARTHA button, maybe this will help:

go to Layout in Blogger and click on 'add a gadget'-then click on HTML/JavaScript where you can paste code in Content area. (also, don't forget to click Save.)

i hope this helps.