Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Lunch

Fortunately the rain held off. So I was off to Jacque Torres to pick up some dark chocolate bark with 3 different types of nuts in it. What a treat. Then I went to Water Street restaurant next door for lunch. I hadn't had a cosmopolitan in a while so feeling very Sarah Jessica, I ordered one and it was just right. I had a cobb salad, one of my favorite salads. The combination of grilled chicken, hard-boiled eggs, corn, avacado, bacon and black beans is hard to beat. The dressing was a nice garlicy vinigrette. The bartender had some great music going on and the tremendous TV screen was showing soccer while the two other TVs had hockey and college basketball on. There is a pool table in the back as well. What a nice way to pass a few hours on a Saturday.

No comments: